2018 Call for Submission of Manuscripts
Want to publish with The Crater Library?
The Crater Library publishes a wide range of e-books and materials, both fiction and non-fiction, with a strong focus on Nigeria and Africa.
In 2018, The Crater Library will publish 10 Nigerian e-books. Therefore, from 2nd February 2018 to 2nd April 2018, we welcome submissions from interested authors who would like their story to be published, celebrated and promoted.
Novels, short story collections, anthology of poems, creative non-fiction, young adult, teen, and children’s e-books will be accepted in this year’s submission.
The Crater Library is interested in stories that can explore fantasy, sci-fi and speculative fiction in the contemporary Nigeria.
The story and poems must be original, engaging and empowering.
- All contributions must be original works.
- We do not accept books which are already in print.
- We only accept digital manuscripts (E-books) .
- We accept manuscripts written in English or any of the Nigerian dialects.
- Must not exceed 7,500 words or go below 5,000 words.
- Contributors must indicate their chosen name or pen name, followed by a biography of not more than 150 words, at the bottom of their submission(s).
- Contributors should state where they are writing from (e.g Abeokuta, Paris or even Northpole)
- Contributions should be sent as attachments with genres/Category properly indicated (e.g Name_Genre/category).
- Before submitting, manuscripts should be reviewed and spellchecked. Failure to do so will increase the chance of your work being ignored. To stay ahead of the game, you are advised to go through The Crater Library Style Guide for ideas on how to format your manuscript.
Forward manuscript to email@example.com with TCL2018 Manuscript as e-mail subject.
*****The Crater Library Blog is open to writers who would like to send in flash fiction and engaging articles. Also forward to firstname.lastname@example.org with TCL Blogpost as e-mail subject.