ABOUT CRATER LITERARY FESTIVAL
Crater Literary Festival aka CraterLitFest celebrates and promotes literature and budding literary creators, with particular reference to south-east Nigeria.
Crater Literary Festival features a variety of presentations and readings by authors, spoken word artists, poets, and theatre groups.
Panel discussions covering fiction, non-fiction, comics, libraries, copyright, creative commons and publishing are designed to provide an intellectual and academic focus for the participants.
The festival is free and open to all.
The primary objective is to promote budding local authors and creatives in the south-east, connect them with established authors and creatives for mentorship and opportunities which will boost their craft
OBJECTIVES OF THE FESTIVAL
- To organize, arrange and hold an annual Crater Literary Festival;
- To promote local creatives and provide a platform where they can connect with global and successful creatives ;
- To build a connection between budding creatives and established creatives for mentorship and collaborations;
- To promote reading culture and foster love for literature and arts in southeast Nigeria;
- To conserve and promote an awareness of the rich cultural heritage of southeast Nigeria with focus on literature, arts, music, dance, and theatre;
- To promote and gain publicity for libraries in Nigeria through collaboration and focused advocacy.
Crater Literary Festival attracts literate and educated participants with reasonable disposable income.
The audience comprises of teens (usually secondary school teen creatives), college and university students, youths in professional careers, middle-aged, and retired persons.
We aim to bring the best of today’s writers, artists and best publishers to the event. We look forward to resurrecting south east Nigeria as a nationally recognised powerhouse of creativity, innovation, and discovery.
Dates of past editions of the #CraterLitFest:
4th edition(Virtual): Coming up 14-16 December, 2020
If you are a like-minded organisation or business interested in enabling us to stage this ambitious festival and ensure its place as a landmark cultural event for south-east and Nigeria, then please consider supporting us as a Sponsor or Partner.
We will be delighted to hear from you.For more information about our sponsorship packages or to discuss other opportunities, please contact:
To Donate to the festival,
Crater Library & Publishers
Access Bank Nig. Plc
MEET THE CRATER LITERARY FESTIVAL TEAM
She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
He can be reached at email@example.com