The Crater Library Style Guide
The Crater Library Style Guide directs you how how to format and publish your e-book.It has downloadable sources and easy-to-use templates which can guide you in the making of your e-book. Click on the link below to download our style guide.
- Consists of all we see in the book cover.
- Minimum cost price needed to start some major products
- Analysis of the product name
- The best places to purchase chemicals (Ojota,Lagos Nigeria) and with other contact details.
- Sites to visit for unique training,
- how to go about your NAFDAC number.
Our publishing process is designed to create the highest quality e-resource at the lowest investment and stress.
We know you want to make informed decisions on how to communicate your work to the right audience, so at The Crater library we give you the wheels to decide how you want your work to be published and we will make it happen by making your work accessible for download, discussion, citation and archival purposes.
From Our blog