How to write and reply letters for marriage, engagement letters,love letters and how to know a girl to marry.
Published by J.C Brothers in the 1960s.Do you find yourself in need of a love letter tutorial or sample? This 1960’s model might work for you. It contains samples of engagement or love letters and a simple drama on how to find a wife in a city of girls with questionable morals.
Published by J.C Brothers in the 1960s. Do you find yourself in need of a love letter tutorial or sample? This 1960’s model might work for you. It contains samples of engagement or love letters and a simple drama on how to find a wife in a city of girls with questionable morals.
Written by Uche Osita James, The Rule of Salt and other stories contain the following :
A Tale of Two
Shades of Red
The Rule of Salt
- Consists of all we see in the book cover.
- cost price needed to start some major products
- gives an analysis of the product name
- lists the best places to purchase chemicals (Ojota,Lagos Nigeria) and with other contact details.
- lists sites to visit for unique training.
- directs on how to go about your NAFDAC number.
- Richest man of Babylon
- Manual on all you need to know about soap/soap making by purchasing this
- Two other packages on cake and snacks making
To mark the 1st year anniversary of Liber Book club, Enugu, Nigeria, its members wrote They Came To Stay- a collection of short stories. Not that they are amateurs , they are closet writers who have attempted to produce a literary work commensurate with that of their model authors.
This e-book does not only contain short stories themed around mermaids or mammywater as its fondly called in Nigeria. It also features the summary of Liber Book club discussions and a cross word puzzle game of all the books the members have read as a group.
It is hoped that you will be moved to read those books too and attempt the crossword puzzle game.