How to write and reply letters for marriage, engagement letters,love letters and how to know a girl to marry.
Published by J.C Brothers in the 1960s.Do you find yourself in need of a love letter tutorial or sample? This 1960’s model might work for you. It contains samples of engagement or love letters and a simple drama on how to find a wife in a city of girls with questionable morals.
Published by J.C Brothers in the 1960s. Do you find yourself in need of a love letter tutorial or sample? This 1960’s model might work for you. It contains samples of engagement or love letters and a simple drama on how to find a wife in a city of girls with questionable morals.
- Consists of all we see in the book cover.
- cost price needed to start some major products
- gives an analysis of the product name
- lists the best places to purchase chemicals (Ojota,Lagos Nigeria) and with other contact details.
- lists sites to visit for unique training.
- directs on how to go about your NAFDAC number.
- Richest man of Babylon
- Manual on all you need to know about soap/soap making by purchasing this
- Two other packages on cake and snacks making
To mark the 1st year anniversary of Liber Book club, Enugu, Nigeria, its members wrote They Came To Stay- a collection of short stories. Not that they are amateurs , they are closet writers who have attempted to produce a literary work commensurate with that of their model authors.
This e-book does not only contain short stories themed around mermaids or mammywater as its fondly called in Nigeria. It also features the summary of Liber Book club discussions and a cross word puzzle game of all the books the members have read as a group.
It is hoped that you will be moved to read those books too and attempt the crossword puzzle game.
Written by Uche Osita James, The Rule of Salt and other stories contain the following :
A Tale of Two
Shades of Red
The Rule of Salt