Victor Banjo: An Untold Account of the Nigerian Civil War
Victor Banjo: An Untold Account of the Nigerian Civil War concentrates on Victor Banjo between 1966 and 1967 when he died. The first issue is Victor Banjo’s role in the January, 1966 coup. Yesufu completely exonerates Victor Banjo of any role in the January 1966 coup. Yesufu tried to explain many events which may never be completely understood. The documents are not available to do proper research into these complicated issues. The events of the coup and the aftermath, the details of the Benin invasion, the trial of Banjo and three others will never be fully documented. Yesufu’s book is a welcome addition to the literature about these controversies.
- Consists of all we see in the book cover.
- cost price needed to start some major products
- gives an analysis of the product name
- lists the best places to purchase chemicals (Ojota,Lagos Nigeria) and with other contact details.
- lists sites to visit for unique training.
- directs on how to go about your NAFDAC number.
- Richest man of Babylon
- Manual on all you need to know about soap/soap making by purchasing this
- Two other packages on cake and snacks making
Written by Uche Osita James, The Rule of Salt and other stories contain the following :
A Tale of Two
Shades of Red
The Rule of Salt