Tai Chi Chuan ‘Book of Essence’
A book about Tai Chi Chuan written by Yvonne Huizinga. The book compares Tai Chi Tao the Jan Kraak methods with traditional Tai Chi Chuan and is also discussing different ways of mindfulness and meditation. Yvonne Huizinga is a recognized teacher for Tai Ji Quan, Chi Kung and more Chinese internal martial arts.
Yvonne Huizinga also runs Tai Chi Uithuizen the school located in the privince of Groningen in the Netherlands Europ
"In learning about a language one also learns about the culture that produced it--the beliefs, traditions, habits, attitudes, ways of making a living, interpretations of natural surroundings, ideas about marriage, children, etc. I discovered that my Eurocentric education had left me sadly ignorant about Africa, so I began to educate myself by reading books by African writers. "Things Fall Apart," by Chinua Achebe, had a great impact on me.I developed a desire to see for myself this milieu that was clearly so different from my own."
- Consists of all we see in the book cover.
- cost price needed to start some major products
- gives an analysis of the product name
- lists the best places to purchase chemicals (Ojota,Lagos Nigeria) and with other contact details.
- lists sites to visit for unique training.
- directs on how to go about your NAFDAC number.
- Richest man of Babylon
- Manual on all you need to know about soap/soap making by purchasing this
- Two other packages on cake and snacks making