Social Media Usage Guide for Health Workers
Social Media Usage Guide for Health Workers is an open access resource and tool for healthcare professionals who wish to engage and share accurate health information or correct medical misinformation on social media.
It was written and designed by Healthhub Africa – A network of innovators, leaders, influencers and key players in the health sector, collaborating to advance
#SDG 3; Good health and Well being
- Consists of all we see in the book cover.
- cost price needed to start some major products
- gives an analysis of the product name
- lists the best places to purchase chemicals (Ojota,Lagos Nigeria) and with other contact details.
- lists sites to visit for unique training.
- directs on how to go about your NAFDAC number.
- Richest man of Babylon
- Manual on all you need to know about soap/soap making by purchasing this
- Two other packages on cake and snacks making