A compilation of Nigerian foods and its calorie content for weightloss patients residing in Nigeria or any Nigerian food aficionado.
To mark the 1st year anniversary of Liber Book club, Enugu, Nigeria, its members wrote They Came To Stay- a collection of short stories. Not that they are amateurs , they are closet writers who have attempted to produce a literary work commensurate with that of their model authors.
This e-book does not only contain short stories themed around mermaids or mammywater as its fondly called in Nigeria. It also features the summary of Liber Book club discussions and a cross word puzzle game of all the books the members have read as a group.
It is hoped that you will be moved to read those books too and attempt the crossword puzzle game.
- Consists of all we see in the book cover.
- cost price needed to start some major products
- gives an analysis of the product name
- lists the best places to purchase chemicals (Ojota,Lagos Nigeria) and with other contact details.
- lists sites to visit for unique training.
- directs on how to go about your NAFDAC number.
- Richest man of Babylon
- Manual on all you need to know about soap/soap making by purchasing this
- Two other packages on cake and snacks making