Nigeria: A country study
This volume is one in a continuing series of books prepared by the Federal Research Division of the Library of Congress under the Country Studies—Area Handbook Program sponsored by the Department of the Army.
It describes and analyses the Nigerian political, economic, social, and national security systems and institutions, and examines the interrelationships of those systems and the ways they are shaped by cultural factors.
Published in 1992
CLP Book Number ID: LC000000003CLP
- Consists of all we see in the book cover.
- cost price needed to start some major products
- gives an analysis of the product name
- lists the best places to purchase chemicals (Ojota,Lagos Nigeria) and with other contact details.
- lists sites to visit for unique training.
- directs on how to go about your NAFDAC number.
- Richest man of Babylon
- Manual on all you need to know about soap/soap making by purchasing this
- Two other packages on cake and snacks making