Life Among the Nupe Tribe in West Africa
A.W Banfield, who lived among the Nupe Tribe, wrote this book in 1905 in order to give the people of America an insight of that part of the great West Coast of Africa, known as Nigeria, and especially Northern Nigeria, which is Great Britain’s latest Protectorate. He also hoped it would aid the missionaries who came down to West Africa to convert the natives.
- Consists of all we see in the book cover.
- cost price needed to start some major products
- gives an analysis of the product name
- lists the best places to purchase chemicals (Ojota,Lagos Nigeria) and with other contact details.
- lists sites to visit for unique training.
- directs on how to go about your NAFDAC number.
- Richest man of Babylon
- Manual on all you need to know about soap/soap making by purchasing this
- Two other packages on cake and snacks making