Igbo Proverbs: A Compilation
This is a compilation of 1,000 proverbs in Igbo language, each followed by a usable English translation. The author, Onyekachi H. Ibekwe made this compilation after much personal reflection on the remote origins and existential imports of the proverbial mode of communication. Proverbs remain vital and peculiar elements of Igbo traditional religion, daily discourse and contemporary worldview.
Made available on the digital platform, it is the author’s hope that this compilation will serve as a portable, easily navigable reference for anybody that has an interest in the subject matter.
Author: Onyekachi H.Ibekwe;
- Consists of all we see in the book cover.
- cost price needed to start some major products
- gives an analysis of the product name
- lists the best places to purchase chemicals (Ojota,Lagos Nigeria) and with other contact details.
- lists sites to visit for unique training.
- directs on how to go about your NAFDAC number.
- Richest man of Babylon
- Manual on all you need to know about soap/soap making by purchasing this
- Two other packages on cake and snacks making