A Guide to Nigerian Journals and Institutional Repositories
Worry has been expressed over the reliance on foreign journals which are products of research carried out in and around those societies, when there are so many local journals in and about the country. One of the reasons for this discrepancy is the invisibility of local journals published in Nigeria. Researchers in most cases are only aware of the journals published within their environment or online. Nigeria is a big country with many academic institutions and research institutes that make frequent journal publications. This work “A GUIDE TO NIGERIAN JOURNALS & INSTITUTIONAL REPOSITORIES” is an attempt to promote the use of local journals in Nigeria. The publication has collected all the journal titles with their table of contents published locally within 2017/2018 in the field of Agriculture, Engineering, Arts, Science & technology, biology and life sciences, information science etc.
- Consists of all we see in the book cover.
- cost price needed to start some major products
- gives an analysis of the product name
- lists the best places to purchase chemicals (Ojota,Lagos Nigeria) and with other contact details.
- lists sites to visit for unique training.
- directs on how to go about your NAFDAC number.
- Richest man of Babylon
- Manual on all you need to know about soap/soap making by purchasing this
- Two other packages on cake and snacks making