Community Use of Face Masks
This document provides guidance to African Union member States on the use of face masks and other face covers in the community by individuals who are not ill in order to reduce potential asymptomatic or pre-symptomatic
transmission of COVID-19. The document also provides advice on the use of masks during home care for patients with COVID-19,
- Consists of all we see in the book cover.
- cost price needed to start some major products
- gives an analysis of the product name
- lists the best places to purchase chemicals (Ojota,Lagos Nigeria) and with other contact details.
- lists sites to visit for unique training.
- directs on how to go about your NAFDAC number.
- Richest man of Babylon
- Manual on all you need to know about soap/soap making by purchasing this
- Two other packages on cake and snacks making