Bribery and Corruption
Written by Nkwoh, Marius, this book addresses bribery and corruption in the Nigerian society.it is important to note that as far back as 1965,corruption was a bane to the Nigerian society as much as it is presently.
- Consists of all we see in the book cover.
- cost price needed to start some major products
- gives an analysis of the product name
- lists the best places to purchase chemicals (Ojota,Lagos Nigeria) and with other contact details.
- lists sites to visit for unique training.
- directs on how to go about your NAFDAC number.
- Richest man of Babylon
- Manual on all you need to know about soap/soap making by purchasing this
- Two other packages on cake and snacks making
"In learning about a language one also learns about the culture that produced it--the beliefs, traditions, habits, attitudes, ways of making a living, interpretations of natural surroundings, ideas about marriage, children, etc. I discovered that my Eurocentric education had left me sadly ignorant about Africa, so I began to educate myself by reading books by African writers. "Things Fall Apart," by Chinua Achebe, had a great impact on me.I developed a desire to see for myself this milieu that was clearly so different from my own."