Anna Hinderer of Yoruba
Anna Hinderer Nee Martin was a missionary who lived in Yorubaland with her clergy husband, Rev. David Hinderer who worked in connection with the Church Missionary Society in Yoruba (Lagos- Ibadan- Abeokuta, all in Nigeria).
This is a chronicle of Anna Hinderer’s life as a missionary in Yorubaland. After years of illness, she passed on the 6th of June 1870 at the age of 43.
- Consists of all we see in the book cover.
- cost price needed to start some major products
- gives an analysis of the product name
- lists the best places to purchase chemicals (Ojota,Lagos Nigeria) and with other contact details.
- lists sites to visit for unique training.
- directs on how to go about your NAFDAC number.
- Richest man of Babylon
- Manual on all you need to know about soap/soap making by purchasing this
- Two other packages on cake and snacks making