How to study and write good letters,applications,compositions, telegrams, agreements, better sentence,important letters, speaking in public and teach yourself good English.
Written by Onwuka,Wilfred in the 1960s. Learn and teach yourself English, public speaking, letter and telegraph writing,agreements,applications and composition.
- Consists of all we see in the book cover.
- cost price needed to start some major products
- gives an analysis of the product name
- lists the best places to purchase chemicals (Ojota,Lagos Nigeria) and with other contact details.
- lists sites to visit for unique training.
- directs on how to go about your NAFDAC number.
- Richest man of Babylon
- Manual on all you need to know about soap/soap making by purchasing this
- Two other packages on cake and snacks making
Written by Uche Osita James, The Rule of Salt and other stories contain the following :
A Tale of Two
Shades of Red
The Rule of Salt