Showing all 1 result
A general handbook and step by step guide on how to make toiletries, detergents and Nigerian fast food. The Author, Ojewale Funmilola, a graduate of biochemistry from Bowen University, Iwo inOsun state, and currently an entrepreneur with first hand experience in the production of all that is stated in her book. This practical book:Add to cart
- Consists of all we see in the book cover.
- cost price needed to start some major products
- gives an analysis of the product name
- lists the best places to purchase chemicals (Ojota,Lagos Nigeria) and with other contact details.
- lists sites to visit for unique training.
- directs on how to go about your NAFDAC number.
- Richest man of Babylon
- Manual on all you need to know about soap/soap making by purchasing this
- Two other packages on cake and snacks making